The Zombified Bunny

Been stressed out and busy for the past 2 months. Mood very down and gloomy. And the idea of making something creepy poked my mind. So at the end I crocheted the zombified bunny. (◎﹁◎)

It is green with blue button eyes. Looks really 'dead', blank and without any feelings. Exactly like the me right now. T_T

Been spent a little time on each night (total 3 nights) to get this bunny done. Satisfied. As it has been a long time no new works from me and update in this blog.

Will only snap some clearer photos once I got the time again. >_<

Here it goes, the zombified bunny. Or you might rather call it the mutated bunny. LOL...

Taken when the bunny "freshly born" XD

Indoor product shooting.

Using the sunlight from the window is bright enough (Actually out there was really too hot so I was hiding in the room to shoot these photos)

Close up



No comments:

Post a Comment